Davis & Partners was founded in 2007 by Jamison Davis as a small bi-coastal collective of professionals from a variety of professional services disciplines. Jim started D&P after a highly successful twenty plus year career as an internationally respected creative director and brand strategist having worked with a significant number of the world’s most recognized brands.
D&P’s original mission was to help small to medium-sized organizations leverage the experience the partners had gained overseeing communications programs for companies such as Citibank, Delta Air Lines, General Motors, HP, Hershey, John Hancock, Pepsi, Sephora, Unilever, and The Walt Disney Company.
We believed a better way to develop communications strategy could be achieved by combining an evidence-based, data-enabled approach combined with strong story-telling and we appreciate the many clients around the world who have placed confidence in our work.
D&P continues to grow, still structured as a collective comprised of individual consultants and allied organizations collaborating in the cloud. In 2018 the firm embarked on an aggressive expansion initiative which included:
A new office in downtown Salt Lake City in partnership with the venerable communications firm Rumor focussed on Utah’s booming technology sector
A global partnership based in London with the prestigious consultancy Curzon PR focussed on government and corporate engagements.
A newly announced joint venture with Sizmek, the world’s largest buy-side advertising platform to offer a wide range of consulting services centered in Sizmek’s industry-leading AI-powered marketing technology platform
- Led comms strategy efforts supporting a $150MM tender offer in artificial Intelligence enabled marketing automation
- Developed new brand and positioning supporting tourism and economic development
- Repositioning and new brand strategy for luxury children’s apparel company
- Rebranding of a leading hospitality company
- Branding/product development for icon brand in finance
- Branding for new global teen-centric broadcast network
- Policy advisory for a global NPO on gender equality and inclusion
We can help you.
Whether it’s desk research to support critical communications decisions, assistance in ideation, concept development, or the creation of paid, earned, shared or owned media channel strategies, we offer powerful tools, world-class talent and powerful resources.CONTACT US